- Three-piece, easy assembly
- Rolling case included
- Great stability & tracking
- Water-resistant storage compartment
- Board weight: 39 lbs
Frequently asked questions
The three-piece board is a solution for paddlers who:
- Want the performance of hard boards combined with the convenience of inflatables.
- Want to easily store their board in their home, condo or apartment, even a dorm room.
- Want to easily transport their board to the water inside their car or SUV. No need for expensive roof racks and overhead lifting struggles.
- Want to be on the water quickly, not on shore inflating and deflating an inflatable.
10ft 2in x 32.5in x 5.5in. The dissembled stacked size is 49in x 32.5in x 15.5in and the volume is 240 liters.
Yes! It takes about a minute to assemble the board. See for yourself below:
Easy Eddy is made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) that was specifically developed for white water kayaks.
Easy Eddy is an all-around board. It is at home on flat to choppy waters. Easy Eddy will handle wake boarding and even some light surfing.
Absolutely! The full-coverage deck pad is for our yoga lovers and the hull design makes Easy Eddy a stable platform.
Yes. Easy Eddy has a ¼”–20 threaded insert in the front. It accepts most action camera mounts. Great for selfies or recording your paddling adventures.
Yes, it is. It is water resistant and great to store your phone, keys, and wallet. It will also keep your shirt and snacks dry. There is a bungee system for the items that can withstand a little splashing as well.
The fin is 11” when deployed. Retractable means that it will not break if you glide over a rock or pull your board onto shore to sit on. The fin folds into a pocket. This also makes storage and transportation even easier.